Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sebastianis

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

It has been several years since I have been to Sebastianis, www.sebastianis.net.  Kind of like I forget about it because it is to close to where I live. Very busy tonight and that is probably because of the "no corkage" on Wednesday. $10  corkage the other nights. I opted for a couple of glasses of "Goats do Roam" Rose which was refreshing on a hot day. And it did pair well with my Shrimp and Linguine. Good size serving with a side salad.

This group of people I am with are for the most part non- drinkers so no report on any exciting wines.  I will have to try and remember to come here again. Used to frequent the place but got out of the habit. They do schedule wine dinners but the website is never up to date. It is like if you want any information you have to come in. They have an Argentinian wine dinner on Thursday the 30th but it is sold out. Pablo did mention another one coming up soon so I will have to keep that in mind.

No comments: