Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dinner at The Pops

Saturday, January 25, 2012

Attended the Long Beach Pops Symphony tonight with a large group of people. We took up 2 tables and I believe there was 21 of us tonight. Doors open 2 hours early so you can bring your dinner and drinks in and enjoy the evening before the concert. Tonight's concert was a tribute to Lerner & Lowe. I will say the music was excellent along with the singers. Very enjoyable evening. I had not been to a Pops concert in years. I forgot how much fun they were.

After dinner Cora had her picture taken with one of the male singers. I left during this time so do not know what went on afterwards. I was not physically that good. I got rear ended Thursday night and have a slight case of whip lash. So it was starting to take its toll on me.

Several of the people were going to Spaghettini's afterwards to meet Ellis Hall who some of them knew.Would have like to joined them but sometimes it's just not in the cards. It has been a very hectic week for me with 3 dinners, 1 concert and being in an accident.

No comments: