Monday, February 20, 2017

Brunch at James Republic

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hopped over to James Republic to try their Sunday brunch - so impressed with the food for dinner that this was a must try. www,jamesrepublic.com.

Limited but interesting menu.  I had the Huevos Rancheros.  Served in a bowl. Bottom was a tortilla with a chili verde salsa , then beans and Cotjia cheese  and shaved savory cabbage. Then pork belly and a poached egg. Flavors were excellent.  Serving size is not large but it was more than adequate for me.

Had a glass of sparkling - noticed that the waitress did not come back and ask if I wanted another when the glass was empty. At first I would have had that second glass but as time went on it wasn't necessary.

I prefer this place for dinner. Brunch was good but it did not blow my socks off like dinner did.

No comments: