Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Another Dim Sum with The Boys

Monday, August 29, 2016

 Another day of Dim Sum at the Seafood Palace.

We expected Terry to join us today but he called CJ at the last minute and said he could not make it. A big disappointment. His health is not the best right now.

I had opened a 2001 Angeli as I really wanted to be able to share this wine with Terry. But not to be.

The food dishes we had were basically the same as last months dinner. Nothing new today. But we had a good time talking and laughing and before we knew it is was 3:00. A good gathering with friends.

I brought the 2001 Stolpman Angeli. Last one of that vintage that I had.  Even though I decanted it it really did not open up until later that evening.

Other wines were 2008 McKeon-Phillips BPV Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010 Loring Russian River Pinot Noir, 2013 Schafer-Frohlich, Blanc de Noir Trocken and NC Louis Bouillot Grand Reserve Champagne.

No comments: