Sunday, January 18, 2015

May's Thai Kitchen

Wednesday, January 14, 2014

Several of us gathered at May's Thai Kitchen in Long Beach tonight for dinner. This is not a wine crowd, most drink beer so I just ordered a glass off the limited menu. Small place, bad parking. Food was OK. My dining companions raved about it. Not too sure if it's that much better than Nayada and Issara.

I ordered a small bowl of Tom Yum soup. To me it was a large serving. It was good but I thought that it did not come up to the Tom Yum soup at Nayada. I also ordered a "sizzling seafood plate". Seafood was very fresh, sauce was OK. Took the majority of my food home. The soup really filled me up.

The company was great, the food OK. I would have to try a few more dishes to see it it is that much better from what I am used to.

No comments: