Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Septembers Wino Fest

Sunday, September 21, 2014.

I did not attend our monthly wino fest. I was out of town for the weekend. When the list of wines was sent to be I could have just about picked which wine and what person brought it. Some people are so predictable.

The theme was West Coast Blends. That was meant to be CA, OR and WA.  Only one wine from other than CA. And mostly from Paso Robles.

i would have liked to try the 1994 Conn Creek Anthology to see how it has held up. Another wine that I showed an interest in would have been the 2011 Margerum Wine Company, M5. It was probably too young yet but would have liked to see what it had ahead of it.

Not much to report since I was not there. Next month another conflict. SAWG is scheduled for the same day and time as Delius Restaurant's annual Passport Tasting. I not missed a Passport since it was started about 15 years ago.

No comments: