Sunday, December 16, 2012

Champagne Tasting at Total Wine

Wednesday, December 5, 2012.

Margie had a group of ten and her friend had a mass of females attending a private Champagne tasting at Total Wine in Huntington Beach.

The other group was rude, loud and generally not respectful of the other people or the person leading the seminar. I hope I never encounter that horde of "b-----s" again. They really ruined a good tasting for the rest of us.

The seminar was very informative and the champagnes were all good.

Among the wines that we had the strand out for me was a Robert Moncuit Grand Cru Brut. This winery sells their grapes to Salon in the years that Salon makes champagne. They do not make champagne every year. I bought a couple of bottles but I think I need to go back and get six or so. Excellent bubbly.

No comments: