Saturday, April 26, 2008

Belgium Ale Tasting

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wine Country in Signal Hill (Long Beach) does a Belgium Ale tasting every year. They have had beer reps present before and you always got a mug, glass or tankard to take home.

This year it fell flat. One of the store employees was the spokesperson this evening and I think I know more than they do about the ale's.

I did notice that the amount of people in attendance was off dramatically from last year. It may be the economy or maybe they were smarter then me and decided not to attend.

This will be my last one also unless they change their format, get a better spokesperson and improve the nibblies that are put out. Yvonne is no longer with them and it shows in the food department. Steve left several years ago and it shows in the beer department.

No comments: