Monday, August 10, 2020

Ola's at Pch & 2nd.

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

First time at this complex. Opened late last year and there has been turnovers. Not sure if it going to be viable.

Met friends at Ola's.  They frequent this restaurant.  Ate outside due to Covid. Weather was good, a bit breezy but not uncomfortable

Ordered the Lobster taco and the Pork Belly taco. No sides. $9 each.  They were good and lots of filling but.

Had two drinks, A "Mexican" old fashion. Agave and Tequila. Good, slight smokey flavor. $14 each, basically same price range at most restaurants

I am in no hurry to go back. I found the  complex odd. Ridiculously high end stores that Long Beach people will not support. .Don't think I am too interested in hassling the parking structure to shop at stores I have no interest in. I understand the rents are very high. We will see big turnover here.

No comments: