Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paella Shake Down

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I was invited along with a few other people to be a guinea pig for Paella. Remy has a new Paella pan and wanted to try is out before cooking for a larger crowd in October.

I will say it was a rousing success. She had chicken, spanish sausage, clams, shrimp and mussels in the dish along with vegetables.

We drank several bottles red wine before with a wealth of appetizers. When the Paella was ready I was stuffed. I did manage to get a sizable portion down. I drank a Clos Pepe Pinot Noir Rose with the Paella and it paired very nicely.

We had such a good time we have decided she needs to have another test run before the big party and we will be happy to be the guinea pigs again. After all practice makes perfect.

1 comment:

Nancy Deprez said...

Sounds like a great paella party!