Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cancellation

Hi-Times wine store in Costa Mesa was hosting an Australian wine tasting at the Pacific Club this Sunday, June 1, 2008. I was really looking forward to the event as I have done their New Zealand and South African wine tours before and had a good time.

Unfortunately they did not have enough people sign up for it and they had to cancel. The other events have had close to 400 people in attendance and this time they had less than 100 sign ups.

I don't know it is the economy or the timing. This is the season for proms, graduations etc., Their other events have been later in the year so who knows. I do know that I am disappointed. Now I suppose I will stay home and clean house. Would much rather be out and about so maybe something will pop up.

They are doing a Spanish wine tour in October so I do have that to look forward to.

No comments: