Friday, April 1, 2016

Birthday Party at Buon Gusto

Thursday. March 31, 2016

9 of us tonight to celebrate an old geezers birthday . These are not high end wine people so I had my bottle of 2009 Clos Pepe Pinot Noir to save me. No corkage at Buon Gusto. Personally I would have been embarrassed to bring some of the wine that these people brought. They would have been better off buying wine off the menu. But this a really "cheap" crowd.

The food is decent.  But the portions are huge. I took home enough of of my Seafood Fettuccine  to have two  more meals. Their house salads are good. Greens are exceptionally crisp. Their appetizers are winners.

Place is always busy and very noisy. But you do have a fun time here. Parking can sometimes be a hassle. But it always seems to work out.

No comments: