Saturday, October 23, 2010

So Far Behind

This is mid October and I have not posted since August 27. I pulled the muscles in my back and things did not seem to important to keep track of. By now I have a hard time remembering what I did and what wines I drank. So this is a short catch up.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - Renwood Wine tasting at Delius. The run of the mill Renwoood wines. Nothing special.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 - Brulee in Long Beach. Met friends their for appetizers and jazz. Can't remember the wine I brought but I did not bring any home so it had to be good.

Thursday, September 2, 2010 - 6 of us at Franco's for dinner. I remember I went in with the idea of having the salmon but after the specials were read I changed my mind. I think I may have ordered the stuffed chicken breast and I sure can't remember the wine.

Saturday, September 4, 2010 - A wedding reception dinner at Delius. Again vague remembrances. I know we had duck and the glazed pork belly.

Sunday, September 5, 2010 - Retirement Party - I do remember the Paella the host made. Along with a lot of other food. I think I may have brought a Grenanche wine to this event. And no I was not driving.

Monday, September 6, 2010 - woke up in the morning and could not move because of the pain in my back. I had been ignoring the symptoms for weeks. Had a week off work and neighbors took me to the chiropractor . I do not want to relive that week or the next few.

No comments: