Sunday, August 29, 2010

Champagne & Sparkling

Friday, August 13, 2010

Wine Country is Signal Hill hosted a Champagne & Sparking tasting tonight. Have not been to a seminar for awhile at this establishment. The place was sold out. A large crowd. They were short handed so it took some time for everyone to get their pours. Several different cheeses were set out along with crackers and bread

12 wines were poured. A Champagne and a similar sparkling to compare. Interesting comparisons and some wines I was familiar with and I knew about. Others I had not a clue and I still don't have a clue.

There was no dialogue about the wines. It was just pour and drink. I did like the Camille Saves Champagne (naturally because it turned out to be the most expensive). But I suppose if I want to learn about this wine I will have to do my own research

No comments: