Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Birthday Dinner at "A" Restaurant

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Susan and I met at "A" restaurant in Newport Beach for dinner.  On Sundays they offer the
industry" half off all food. Since Susan sells them wine it makes a really cheap dining experience.  She usually brings several bottles of wine but her selections this time were not good.  I stuck with my cocktail. 


I ordered the Branzino and she had the Diver Scallops over Lobster Risotto.  They comped us a plate of Salmon Tartare  which was excellent.

For dessert the kitchen was experimenting with some new dishes. So we were brought two huge dishes of various desserts. I will say all but one was not that good and I would not pay for it. But for free we did taste. Not impressed. Back to the drawing board. 


No comments: